Welcome to the www.iBosses.com website, owned and operated by iBosses Private Limited and iBosses Hong Kong Limited (collectively referred to as “iBosses” or the “Companies”). All services and products provided through www.iBosses.com are made available subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Statement. By accessing our website and using our services and products, you agree and consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the terms set out in this Statement and all applicable laws.
Our Commitment to Privacy
iBosses is committed to protecting your personal data privacy in accordance with the Act. Should you have any query with regard to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer
Contact No.: + 65 63847177
Address: 60 Paya Lebar Road #11-30 Paya Lebar Square Singapore 409051
Email Address: email@example.com
In order for iBosses to provide services to our Members or Subscribers, it is necessary for our registered members or subscribers to supply iBosses with personal data during the registration or subscription process. Personal data collected by iBosses may include but is not limited to the following :
- Contact Address
- Telephone, Mobile Number and/or Fax
- E-mail Address
- Company Website
- Payment Record
- Bank Account Number and Account Holder Name
- Credit Card Number, Name of Bank and Expiry Date
Use of Personal Data
The main purposes for which personal data may be used or disclosed by iBosses are:
- your registration as a customer;
- incorporation of your personal data into iBosses’ user database for records of payments and preferences;
- provision of the services and products on iBosses corporate website www.iBosses.com
- handling of service calls, enquiries and complaints;
- conducting service surveys;
- distribution of news alerts and newsletters;
- processing of payments and billings;
- (only if you have indicated consent accordingly) promotion or direct marketing of the latest offers and privileges from all the publications, websites, services, seminars, events of the iBosses, including subscription renewal offers, gifts, online shopping and other privileges;
- (only if you have indicated consent accordingly) promotion or direct marketing of the latest offers from our business partners, such offers including but not limited to banking services; insurance services; investment products; travel products; food beverage and entertainment products; jewellery, watches and other fashion products; mobile phone products and services; computer and office equipment; exhibitions; seminars; properties; transport services; household products; educational products; health care services and products; and social networking services and products; and
- to make disclosures as required under applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements or pursuant to any order of a court of a competent jurisdiction;
Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
iBosses will only use your personal data for promotional or direct marketing purposes if you have expressly indicated during registration that we are allowed to do so. If you do not wish to receive further promotional or marketing materials, please write to our Data Protection Officer to inform us accordingly. Please allow up to 10 working days to process such requests.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You may, by a written request to our Data Protection Officer, enquire about your personal data that is in our possession or under our control and the ways in which such personal data have been used or disclosed by us within a year before the date of such request. You may also, by a written request to our Data Protection Officer, request that we correct any error or omission in your personal data that is in our possession or under our control.
Retention of Personal Data
iBosses will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which your personal data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which the personal data was collected is no longer served by retention of the personal data and retention of such data is no longer necessary for iBosses’ legal or business purposes.