Entrepreneur Startup Program
Tired of corporate life and ready to be your own boss?
Have a business idea but uncertain where to begin?
Fresh graduate but you know the corporate rat race is not your destiny?
Want to start a part-time business for additional income?
No matter what your reasons for starting a new business, you will be faced with many tough questions. However, you don’t have to find the answers alone. iBosses has the proven system to help new entrepreneurs like yourself gain laser focus on what’s really important and kick start your new venture!
Our relationship starts with you asking one crucial question:
Am I Doing It Right?
How do I commercialise my ideas?
How do I write an impactful business plan?
How do I effectively test the market?
iBosses’ Entrepreneur Startup Program is designed for the aspiring entrepreneur and is full of practical tools and strategies you can use immediately to accelerate your growth and achieve success in this digital age environment.
Get lifetime access to an E-learning system with 52 comprehensive modules, accompanied by weekly mentoring sessions from industry experts, a step-by-step system to take your business to the next level and all the support you need to make your vision a reality.
Much more than just an academic course, joining our Entrepreneur Startup Program also lets you plug into the iBosses business community of 130,000 members to fire up your business!
- Consult the best mentors, successful business owners and key industry players.
- Monthly seminars and networking sessions.
- Gain insights into real business environments and challenges.
- Save time and money by avoiding costly mistakes and minimising risk.
- Start-ups that achieve SGD1M in valuation may get an investment from iBosses.
- Leverage our networks in Asia as your gateway for regional expansion.
- Opportunities to become a strategic partner of iBosses as an Ambassador or a Licensee.
Entrepreneurship Maturity Model™
The iBosses methodology is based on Dr Khor’s Entrepreneurship Maturity Model™, a systematic approach that identifies the eight stages of your business’ evolution.
In the Entrepreneur Startup Program, the fundamentals of levels 1 to 3 will be covered, from turning passion into commercial ideas, to developing a business model and testing it before product launch.